Monday, February 23, 2009

Sneaking Back In ...

You and my other previously regular reader will both be happy to know that I'm starting to find time to blog again. I've missed a lot of what's gone on lately, but I've been reading Winter Patriot dot com and I've been very impressed with what's been going on there. Thanks to everyone who has been blogging at our community site in my absence (or silence), I've been learning a great deal and being enticed (or forced) to ride some trains of thought I hadn't previously enjoyed (or suffered) -- and I hope you have been, too.

I've also found time to read Chris Floyd's Empire Burlesque regularly and I must say that even after more than four years of regular reading, I am still amazed by the quality of the reporting and the quality of the writing and the quality of the analysis that Chris contributes. If you don't read anyone else regularly, please read Chris Floyd.

I'll have more for you soon -- whatever "soon" means! Certainly sooner than the six or eight weeks it's been since I last posted anything -- not to mention anything worth reading!

It's been a long time since I've added any links to my sidebar; there are probably lots of sites that I should link to that I don't even know about, or that I do know but I've forgotten to add... In any case, if you wish to welcome me back with a comment mentioning a site you'd like to see on my sidebar, please feel free.

To comment on this post, please click here and join the Winter Patriot community.