Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oops!

I made a sleeping error, or at least I think that's what happened. I went to sleep one night as usual, and woke up the next morning with a knot in my back the size of a small soccer ball. Lots of pain, no strength, no mobility. Oops.

It's been getting better, but very slowly, and the effects have spread to my neck, shoulders, and arms. So I have been spending hours every day stretching, soaking in hot water, massaging, and doing anything else I can to regain strength and mobility, and to reduce the pain.

Typing is very difficult, and I can't do much more of it at the moment, but I will be back with you as soon as I can. In the meantime, please hang tough, as usual. And for those of you who have been posting at Winter Patriot dot com, please keep up the good work.