Friday, May 2, 2008

Peroxide Plotters: My Newest Other Blog

What the world needs now ... is one more blog ... NOT! and I know it! But I needed a tool to help me keep tabs on the trial of the so-called "Liquid Bombers". So I've put together a new blog, and now that it's there, I might as well tell you about it -- just in case you need another blog to visit!

It's called "Peroxide Plotters". That's "Peroxide Plotters dot blogspot dot com". Brilliant, no?

Its main attraction is its sidebar, a set of inter-related "newsreels" keyed to the names of the alleged plotters. These newsreels provide dynamic links which will change as new news arrives.

So if you're following the so-called "Liquid Bombers" and their ongoing trial, please drop by my new other blog -- "Peroxide Plotters dot blogspot dot com" -- once in a while.

Full disclosure: I don't make any money from "Peroxide Plotters" (or from any of my other blogs), and I don't even have a hit counter there. So I won't be offended or inconvenienced in any way if you don't click this link!

[photo: top row, left to right: Tanvir Hussain, Assad Sarwar, Umar Islam, Waheed Zaman; bottom row, left to right: Mohammed Gulzar, Arafat Waheed Khan, Ibrahim Savant, Abdulla Ahmed Ali]