Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Handful Of Good New Links

I frequently add links to the sidebar without telling anyone, and then as far as I can tell everybody simply ignores them. Sometimes I actually remember to mention some links I've added, and then as far as I can tell everybody simply ignores them.

If all my good new links get ignored without even being mentioned, we can always assume (or pretend) that they were never noticed, and it's never fair to draw any conclusions from something like that. But if I mention these good new links and then nobody clicks them, then at least I can draw the reasonable conclusion: that I wasn't slavishly following the crowd (and nor -- ahem -- were they following me -- not that they should!) ... but just in case anyone is interested in proving me wrong, here are a few links just begging to be clicked:

Mark Crispin Miller's News From Underground does a very good job on electoral corruption and other vital issues -- I can't imagine why I haven't linked to it already -- I wrote about Mark a long time ago.

George Washington's Blog and John Doraemi's Crimes of the State have excellent selections of 9/11-related posts, and I'm starting to spend more and more time exploring both of them.

If you're in any doubt where this combination of false-flag terror and election fraud have led us -- and the rest of the world, visit Faces of Grief. It's a photo blog documenting the suffering inflicted on Iraqis by the early stages of the occupation -- i.e. the first four-plus years. Surely there will be much more suffering as the scale and duration of the US plan for the Middle East becomes more and more apparent, as if it isn't already bad enough!

Alex Jones and his site Prison Planet are well-known and very useful, and I hadn't linked to them before, but I've recently corrected that oversight. They have also republished some of my pieces and I have added links to those pages as well.

I've been enjoying my visits to the blog of 1LoneRanger, an expat-American musician who performs with the Halifax Symphony Orchestra and blogs from Maritime Canada. His blog takes on some interesting subjects and his readers contribute to thought-provoking discussions. And his appreciation for Mike Gravel doesn't hurt any.

If you're in the mood for a good long read, you can download The 9/11 Commission Report, One Year Later. Did the Commission Get it Right? Congressional Hearings of Representative Cynthia McKinney -- 300 pages of PDF file with complete testimony from a wide variety of witnesses.

Here's one the best columns Chris Floyd has written lately: The Powerful Odor of Mendacity: From Wiretaps to War.

Rasputin at GNN has a great page explaining false-flag terror in terms of Cut-outs, moles, patsies and provocateurs.

There might be others that I haven't mentioned, or that I'll have added between the time I post this and the time you read it. To find the newest links on the sidebar, look for items marked with a star (*).